PROLEXIA provides embedded intelligence Controllers designed to execute and control missions through acquired sensor data (GPS, LASER), and by controlling embedded actuators (propeller, arms, manipulator). The mission is defined throught a Generic Robotic Mission Language which can be generated by the MMS tool.
This controller can be used in 3 modes:
- Execution of the Mission generated by the MMS : execution of Generic Robotic Mission Language
- Remote Operation via a joystick, smartphone or a tablet with augmented reality assistance
- Combination of the two above: autonomous mission with possibility to take control at any time
PROLEXIA also offers USV, UAV and UGV systems. These vehicles or applications can be customized to meet specific needs: site surveillance, SAR, flood and fire management.
We are also developing dronization systems for vehicles that were not originally designed to be autonomous.
Gestion de missionDedicated to all users who want to efficiently prepare and program the mission of their robots, PROLEXIA’s Mission Planning and Simulation capabilities represent the next generation in comprehensive and user-friendly mission planning. Using PROLEXIA’s Advansys technology, clients using our software can now :
- Give operational experience in order to facilitate the implementation of the XXV or swarms of XXV to perform complex and collaborative missions
- Provide 2D/3D Mission Planning Tools in order to optimize the required resources
- Perform Multi-Tasks / Multi-vehicles / Multi-phases operations
- Conduct Mission Feasibility Simulations to validate performances before mobilizing resources, decrease costs and enhance reliability
- Control and supervise Missions, Vehicle’s states, Payloads and Sensors to embrace all the missions parameters easier
- Use a post-mission analysis tool to review missions in details, to prepare data processing and to improve the experience feedback
- Provide last generation of Human-Machine interface such as 3D and multi-touch devices for a more immersive and easier experience
Advansys MMSAdvansys MMS is a PROLEXIA product in the field of mission management and has the following functionalities:
- Complex tasks programming
- Decision-making autonomy
- 2D/3D Monitoring
- Augmented Reality
- Remote control
Embedded systems / dronizationCross-platform embedded controller compatible with the mission management tool MMS. Being developed on the same basis as MMS, he is able to execute all the tasks programmed by this last. This controller can be used in 3 modes:
- Automatic execution of the scheduled mission from the mission management tool with multi-vehicle decision autonomy
- Teleoperation via a joystick, smartphone or a tablet with augmented reality assistance
- Combination of the two modes: autonomous mission with possibility to take control at any time
Ground and air robots
The Advansys MMS tool allows you to program, survey, simulate and analyze a mission that has been put into place with one or several types of autonomous vehicles such as AUVs, USVs, UGVs, or UAVs.
SHERPA is a drone delivery system in difficult to access areas, made in collaboration with Atechsys Engineering. The system is remotely operated with the Cockpit software based upon the Advansys MMS mission management and simulation platform made by PROLEXIA.
TECTONIC project will promote an intersectoral collaboration between academic and non-academic professionals working in different topics related to the UCHs to respond and find solutions to the complex issues still existing in the field of UCH.