- Model and simulate future systems to help design
- Assess the feasibility of a mission or its reliability before executing real ones
- Develop test bed simulators for designing systems through the reduction of the number of actual tests with lower risk and cheaper experimentation
- Present future products
- Train pilots and operators in a virtual environment
- Provide an educational tool by creating a system to understand the behavior of vehicles and by using it in a virtual environment
- Realistic rendering system (using GPGPU)
- Physical behavior models
- Immersive mode, Multi-touch support (tablets) or natural interfaces (Kinect)
- Game play generator, Educational content generator
- Web integration
Deep-sea Mission is a Serious Game developed for the CCSTI by PROLEXIA as part of a co-production with Universciences, the "Cité de la mer de Cherbourg", Ifremer and Cap Sciences. This game allows the visitor to discover the technologies used for deep-sea exploration, but also biology, microbiology and underwater geology through 3 scenarios featuring missions by Ifremer scientists.
SEATCHER is a project launched by PROLEXIA in response to the call for projects e-Education launched as part of the support of "Investissements d'avenir". "SEATCHER-the game" is a serious game, that is to say an edutainment game, developed within the framework of this project.
The SimuSLAMF workshop is an architecture simulation tool for the Future Anti-Mines System. Developed for the DGA, its purpose is to prototype and study the performance of the anti-mines missions.
Future Frigate, "FF" is a simulator of a Future Frigate deck project requested by DCNS and it consists of developing a 3D simulation platform modeling the configuration of a frigate, all its equipment as well as the environment in which it evolves.
NavLab is a project requested by DCNS about uniting 2 demonstration platforms - DEMOSTEN (Fight system) and SEA KEEPER (former FDS3) - into one unique inter-weapon simulator.
THALIA - the acronym of « Artificial Tunnel Boring Machine Initiation and Deepening» - is a software allowing to simulate the piloting of a tunnel boring machine (TBM) of Earth Pressure Type (EPB), mud pressure (Slurry) or Variable Density (VD) with an educational goal for training future pilots.
Space Nostrum est un projet de R&D visant à démontrer la faisabilité technique d’une constellation de satellites de surveillance maritime dédiée, rendue possible par un nouveau capteur radar à large spectre intégrant la fusion avec l’AIS à hautes performances.